Sunday, November 20, 2011

I Need to Replenish my Load Wallet

It's a weekend and my load wallet is drained ... it means there's nothing left to load my cellphone or my neighbor's cellphones. 

I tried to ask for load wallet transfer from my dealer but like me, her load wallet was also drained for the weekend ... there's just a demand of loads during weekends.

I usually replenish my load wallet thru Unionbank but since it is a Sunday, the bank is closed and if I make my deposit tomorrow, it will be credited to my load wallet by tomorrow evening at around 7:00 o'clock pm. 

I remember that we can also make our deposit at Banco De Oro banks and branches of this bank at malls are open today, I'm just not sure if it will be credited to my load wallet within today so I called V-Mobile's hotline this morning to inquire and I learned that if I deposit at BDO today, it will be credited to my load wallet tomorrow morning.

I haven't tried depositing at BDO branches to replenish my load wallet and I better try it today so I will know if their service is also okay ... if my load wallet will really be replenished by tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment